Monday, November 26, 2012

travel tech tours Perhaps it was inevitable that I would attend college in the Bay Area, so that weekends could be spe





Perhaps it was inevitable that I would attend college in the Bay Area, so that weekends could be spent exploring travel tech tours San Francisco with roommates and friends. Upon graduating, I was off again: I wor ked at a ne wspaper travel tech tours in B razil, wr ote for the Associated P ress in Germany, earned a graduate degr ee in N ew York, and was then based ther e while I worked to promote investment travel tech tours overseas. In between travel to far corners of the ear th, I met my soon-to-be husband, a nomad like myself. Although we moved to Seattle, my international job kept the fr equent flier miles multiplying until the bir th of our first daughter, when all the travel came to a screeching halt.

So get started planning your trip. This chapter is a good place to begin; in it, I suggest some of our all-time fav orite San Francisco family experiences, in addition to the best hotels and dining spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment